Posted by Peter J. Prusinski
Need a criminal defense attorney in Wausau, Wisconsin?
Peter J. Prusinski is a criminal defense attorney in wausau, wisconsin.
If you or someone you know has been charged with the following crimes:
- battery, disorderly conduct, domestic violence;
- firearm violations;
- trespass, burglary, robbery, theft;
- fraud, embezzlement, forgery;
- possession, manufacture or delivery of a controlled substance, such as tetrahydrocannibinols, cocaine, methamphetamine or heroin;
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th degree sexual assault of adults or children;
- possession of child pornography, using a computer to facilitate a sex crime, or other computer crimes;
Then seek sound legal advice from criminal defense lawyer Peter J. Prusinski at Crooks, Low & Connell, S.C. Attorney Prusinski has jury trial experience and has successfully handled hundreds of criminal defense matters in Wausau, Marathon County, Wisconsin, but also across the region, including: Lincoln, Langlade, Taylor, Price, Oneida, Forest, Vilas, Shawano, Portage, and Wood Counties.
Call (715)-842-2291 for an aggressive criminal defense lawyer now.